AGCIA’s Committees serves to facilitate the teamwork and coordination of its members, particularly in terms of achieving the core objectives of AGCIA, as provided in Article 2 (Purpose) of the Association, including :
- To Strengthen the relationships and businesses among Members
- To collect and provide the information related to the activities of Members
- To support the adoption and promotion of the guarantee and credit insurance system
- To research the underwriting methodology of guarantee and credit insurance
- To foster cooperation among the institutions related to guarantee and credit insurance
- To provide education and training for improved business cooperation among Members
- To promote the development of guarantee industry in Asia, thus making it a good region to live in
The Committees serve as the perfect forum for communication. If you are looking for networking opportunities to share in-depth knowledge about the Asian market and practices, this is where you can find all that and more. Below are the key benefits you can gain by becoming a member!
- Engage in productive conversation with the top-level peers who share the same goal and objectives
- Carry out ingenious research projects and discover valuable insights of each market that will take you one step closer to becoming an international expert
- Plan and execute your ideas about new business opportunities with the peers who will be your strongest ally
Guarantee Committee The Guarantee Committee will serve to promote the cooperation among its members in the field of guarantee insurance, undertake research projects to explore new business opportunities, and represent the interest of its members in the general meeting of AGCIA as well as in international society.
Credit Insurance Committee The Credit Insurance Committee will serve to promote the cooperation in the field of credit insurance, undertake various studies and exchange market information among its members, capture new opportunities in the market and represent the best interest of the members in the general meeting of AGCIA as well as in international society.
Training Committee The Training Committee facilitates the spread of key knowledge and successful know-hows accumulated by the members of AGCIA. The Committee is responsible for hosting various training seminars accustomed to its members’ need.
Audit Committee Pursuant to Article 13.2 of the Articles of Association, the Head of the Audit Committee will be appointed by the General Assembly to undertake inspection of 1) the balance sheet; 2) Profit & Loss Statement; and 3) Other documents specifying the Association’s financial position and operational status.
Who can join and how?
Guarantee and Credit committees are open to all members interested in each field of specialization. If you are interested in joining, please feel free to contact us at : email@example.com. Thank you.